now browsing by category
Updates, pictures, and recaps of our stock horse clinics.
Our June clinic at Clearview Horse Farm on Saturday, June 13 will be offered by Amanda Johnson Walker, a founding member of the Stock Horse of Dixie. Amanda?? started training ranch versatility horses for the public since 2007.?? Since then, her venture has grown into not only a successful training business, but also clinics, lessons, sales, horse show management, and now real estate. Her recent accomplishments include the following:
- 2013 Mustang Million Legends Top 10 Finalist, 8th place Finisher
- 2013 Green Horse All Around Champion, Alabama Stock Horse Association
- 2012 National Reserve Champion in Open Division, American Stock Horse Assn.
- 2012 Open All Around Champion, Alabama Stock Horse Association
- 2011 3 Year Old Southeast Stock Horse Assn Futurity Champion
- 2011 Open All Around Champion, Alabama Stock Horse Association
- 2011 Open All Around Champion, ASHA Region 2
- 2009 NRHA Southeastern Affiliate Rookie Pro Co-Champion
- 2008 ARHA 2-yr old Ranch Riding World Champion
Registration is now open for the June Clinic and Show: 2015 June TnSHA Entry Form
|1 Class – Pleasure/Trail/Reining||Open||$30|
|Ltd NP, Non Pro, Novice, Green Horse||$20|
|Youth, Intro Youth, Intro||$10|
|1 Class – Working Cow||Open||$70|
|Ltd NP, Non Pro, Novice, Green Horse||$60|
|Youth, Intro Youth||$25|
|All 4 Classes||Open||$150|
|Ltd NP, Non Pro, Novice, Green Horse||$110|
|Youth, Intro Youth||$55|
|Stall(s)||??$25 per stall per night|
|RV Hookup||??$35 per hookup per night|
|Shavings||??$8 per bag|
|AHSA Membership||Not required for Intro and Intro Youth||??$15|
|TnSHA Membership||Not required for Intro and Intro Youth||??$15 Individual/$25 Family|
|AHSA Competition License||Not required for Intro and Intro Youth||??$15|
To register online, please fill out the form below:
It’s official!?? Our second clinic and show of the 2015 season are set for June 13 & 14 at Clearview Horse Farm in Shelbyville, Tennessee.?? ASHA Open Champion Amanda Johnson Walker will conduct the Saturday clinic.?? The show will begin at 9:00 AM on Sunday.?? We will be offering a reduced rate for all youth classes!
Check back next week for more information!
Please remember to pre-register for our first show and clinic of 2015 hosted by the MTSU Stock Horse Team no later than April 12!?? We still have clinic spots and stall available!
Join us on Friday, April 17 and Saturday, April 18 at the MTSU Livestock Center for the first show and clinic of the year hosted by the MTSU Stock Horse Team.?? Click??here for the entry form.?? Be sure to register by April 12, 2015 by emailing your completed form to Jessica.Schultz@mtsu.edu or Holly.Spooner@mtsu.edu.